I love Puppies!
Such fond memories of Anna and Tucker last fall, every day with closeness and fun! Beautiful day of sunshine and no wind, today. Met a runner who states her eleven year old daughter has a way with animals and wants to be a Vet. How great that another woman raised with the limiting beliefs of our generation, is encouraging her daughter to go for a big life! This Tuesday, when I see my four year old granddaughter, Alejandra, I will listen to her thoughts about what she thinks she wants to be when she grows up. I haven’t seen her for a whole month, due to my special blog site class with Sandi Krakoski. As you can see, here are the results; a site to blog and share information. Fun, fun, fun! Now I will go book our tickets to Germany in August. Looking forward to seeing Anna and my oldest sister, Irene.
This Lemon Beagle was just a few months old, when she came all the way from Georgia. A peach of a pup! This morning, I will be leading an RC session with a few men and this evening a leaders group will meet. So great to have time off from working at Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital. Looking forward to assisting several people with travel plans, today. I have decided to have danicoaching.com and am very excited about learning about a progression chart. More next time…I will leave you with these tips from Cesar Milan:
“In “Raising the Perfect Puppy,” Cesar raises four puppies to show you how to maintain their natural state of balance.
- Select a puppy with the right energy level for you from a shelter, rescue group, or responsible breeder
- The best way to bring your puppy home for the first time, including tips for introducing a baby
- The first walk, including leash-training techniques
- Deal with unwanted behaviors such as separation anxiety, overexcitement, possessiveness, chewing, aggression, and more – before they become full-blown issues
- Fun games to bring out your puppy’s “dog” instincts and “breed” background
- Develop your dog’s social skills with other dogs at the dog park
- The simple, surefire method for housebreaking, including the use of puppy pads
- The importance of spaying and neutering and how to make it easier on your puppy
- And tips for many more everyday activities, such as mealtime, bedtime, swimming, and playtime
Everybody dreams of having a perfect dog – one that is happy, healthy, well-balanced, and socializes well with other animals and people. Cesar shows you how to make this dream a reality.”